Rigid PVC Compounds
Rigid PVC compounds from GEON deliver an attractive performance-to-cost ratio. Our large product portfolio offers a number of specialized properties to meet specific applications. For instance, data and power component manufacturers have found success by replacing over-engineered material solutions and traditional metal with rigid vinyl. GEON Rigid PVC compounds are UL and NSF listed.
No items currently match your filtering criteria.
Looking for a specific material?
Rigid PVC for both Injection Molding and Extrusion Have Many Benefits
- Exterior grades are formulated for years of outdoor weathering
- Interior grades deliver flame, chemical and interior UV resistance
- Transparent grades offer clarity with flame and chemical resistance
- Material that holds up to high temperatures and corrosive chemicals
- Eliminate secondary operations such as painting with pre-colored formulations
- Avoid flame retardant (FR) additives with vinyl’s inherent flame retardance
- Cost-effective alternative to specialty polymers
- Support sustainability goals with recyclability
- Achieve metallic look without paint that stands up to wear and tear
- Superior disinfectant resistance to better withstand healthcare environments
Commercially available formulations and counting
Years of experience as a top Vinyl producer