Compounds Designed with Production Efficiencies You Need & the Performance Your Customers Want
GEON Rigid PVC compounds meet AAMA, NSF and UL standards all while balancing processing, cost and performance. Our customers in Building & Construction can process at higher rates and longer run times with industry leading, premium grades for any manufacturing approach from extrusion to molding. For increased strength, enhanced heat deflection and low-shrink, choose GEON composites and CPVC solutions.
Total Solutions for Building & Construction Brand Owners, Molders and Extruders
- Range of weatherable profile and Capstock colors with excellent processing
- PVC and Alloys formulations provide superior outdoor performance with excellent color hold
- Compounds are enhanced with cool pigment technology to lower solar heat build-up and keep surfaces cooler
- GEON fittings formulations are optimized to enable faster molding speeds, lower scrap and less down time
- Whatever the job calls for - Rigid or flexible, PVC or CPVC, our compounds can be used for nearly any B&C application from windows to decking, electrical boxes and beyond
- Specialty products for windows can include property enhancements to Flexible PVC such as biocide, antimicrobial and antifungal
- Composites are a great choice for high strength profiles where enhanced heat deflection and lower shrink are required
- Composites provide inherent Flame Retardant (FR) performance and chemical resistance
- Combined with the glass mineral, or organic fibers, composites show excellent resistance to deformation under high loads over extended periods of time
- Consistent materials for B&C with excellent processability, proven chemical and impact resistance/ductility
- Durable and weather resistant windows, shutters and roof membranes that your customers can trust to last
- Available in pre-colored, UV stabilized grades with enhanced scratch and mar resistance
- Experience with UL and NSF for support through the agency approval process
Production Capabilities that Enable You to Extend Your Offerings to Customers
PVC’s superiority and GEON’s mold design expertise help OEMs differentiate their products with appealing aesthetics and incredible performance.
Pipes and Fittings
Are you ready to design the tooling for your new fitting? Let us support you right from the start. Whether it’s specialty fittings for transparent or UV resistant grades, or gaining NSF approvals for water applications. Our mold flow analysis and technical service can help avoid several rounds of troubleshooting for tool design.
Fence, Deck and Rail
When high performance weatherability, UV and flame resistance are required, GEON Rigid PVC will deliver the strength your customer’s demand. Installers of your products will appreciate lightweight systems and superior performance for screw and nail retention.
Our tool design support will help you to commercialize electrical fittings that are optimized for performance and meet UL standards for smoke and flame ratings. Leverage our experience with UL to ensure your products are the top performing in the market.
Windows and Doors
When designing for the customer that has energy efficiency top of mind, look no further than inherently efficient PVC compounds that can meet AAMA specifications. Your windows and doors must stand up to the outdoor/indoor interface from a range of efficient to premium grades in the product form you need.
Exterior – Gutter Guards, Roofing and Trim
We understand weatherability is paramount in siding, roofing, trim and gutters. That’s why GEON Rigid and Flexible PVC, CPVC and composites are formulated to withstand wide temperature ranges with color stability that holds up to seasons and elements.
No items currently match your filtering criteria.
GEON® in The World
Behind every manufacturing advance made possible by GEON’s technology and services is a story about collaboration and innovation.